Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hot sale on Cold Steel at Special Projects


Cold Steel's factory discount site Special Projects is having a Christmas sale. I just got my order today. Most people aren't real impressed with Cold Steel's Kudu ringlock folding knives, but I liked mine well enough to order 5 more, through the sale, they are 5 for $25.00. They are very corrosion resistant and make great work knives. See my previous reviews below for more info on the Kudu knife.
I got my order today, and they [Cold Steel] even shipped a free Sharkie Marker/self defense kubotan.

While not every single Cold Steel item is on sale at terrific prices, the Special Projects site will generally save you quite a bit off suggested retail prices on many Cold Steel items. There are some bargains to be had, like the Kudus, and some of Cold Steel's VERY inexpensive closeout fixed blade knives like the Warhead and others which are under $20.00 USD

No comments: