Monday, October 26, 2009

Cold Steel Inferno Proof dvd shipping with new catalogs

Lynn C. Thompson of Cold Steel Knives fame is a master of hype regarding his own products, that much is clear. One thing I have found over the years, through ownership of several different Cold Steel knives, is that many times, the hype is not totally unfounded, they do make innovative and high quality products for personal defense. I just got the new Cold Steel Special Projects catalog, in which was nestled a lengthy demo of Thompson's new Inferno pepper foam. You can go to the good ol' Cold Steel website, or google Cold Steel Special Projects to order the catalog, or you can watch this segment, right here. Pretty entertaining if you ask me, I may have to buy a small cannister for the car, but there's no way in hell I'm going to take a shot for testing purposes.

No comments: