Friday, October 23, 2009

Guyot Designs Squishy Pet Bowls


A few months back, during warmer times, I reviewed Guyot's Squishy Bowls and some other cool stuff. In my review, I showed one of my cats eating out of the larger bowl. Selby was foreshadowing the shape of things to come over @ Guyot Designs. They now offer Squishy Bowls for pets, in three sizes. An awesome idea, I just used my cat as an example, it's obvious these will be much more useful for dog owners. So cool, I look forward to possibly buying a few as gifts for the dog owners in my life. If you've got a trail dog who hikes with you,cram some kibble in the bowl, then smash it down into a ziploc in your pack, these would probably be handy for water at the dog park as well. Tactical dogs in rescue and law enforcement are always on the go too, so I'm sure there's a market for K9 officers and rescue dogs. Pretty cool. I'll report further if I stumble across any other new info on these.
Guyot Designs

No comments: