Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick teaser; a brief look at one variation (options are endless) of the LPC folder by Sniper Bladeworks



Written impressions in-process, this is, as I say, "a taste" of the kind of badassery that Lance & Jody bring their customers.  This version is nothing special visually, compared with some of the gorgeous photos of gorgeous knives on their Facebook Page.

I will tell you that 60 seconds of shaky video in my ham hands is not enough to absorb the scope of this beast's durability.  See a bit more info, & email the boys with questions at SniperBladeworks.com

I'll be back in a couple days with more info.  I'm going to church on New Years Eve, or, I should say, my musical heroes, Neurosis are playing Seattle, @ Neumo's.  I'll return to you, friends & readers, & all those kind enough to check this place out, with a clear head, refreshed and focused for the new year.

Take Care and don't let the world's bastards dull you.
-A

No comments: