Monday, January 24, 2011

NEW REVIEWS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE IT!



Tops Back Bite review en route, More Details about the Sniper Bladeworks LPC folder I had a chance to borrow, and Benchmade madness, in the form of 1 pretty new, and 2 really new folders, and maybe a 4th (wait & see).  Also evaluating a great fixed blade by MA knifemaker Mike Newbrey, which rules!!!  Plus the Esee Izula II which also kicks ass.  Thanks for your patience, I'm up to my neck in new knives, and fairly broke now, but my knife-reviewing spirit will never die.  New content is coming soon, and anybody who is reading this, you are awesome, and I appreciate your readership of this blog.
-A
PS;
Don't forget to check out the facebook page for more knife news & discussion
SB&T on Facebook

No comments: